I am a Business Analyst and Solution Architect who has provided business and technical consultancy and training to a variety of government and commercial enterprises world-wide.
Among other methods, I apply formal modelling techniques to ensure compatibility between business operational processes and the systems intended to support them.
My degree was in Mathematical Physics. My earlier career was especially helping to design large-scale, mission-critical, multi-supplier computer systems. This led to my being appointed a Fellow of the British Computer Society.
My later career was in business consulting, typically applying solution-oriented engineering and modelling principles to the analysis of business problems. I have also spend many weeks in classrooms delivering training to help others apply similar skills.
- Trained & experienced in business network and business process analysis.
- Trained & experienced in system dynamics modelling.
- An experienced trainer (world-wide) of methods and consultancy skills.
- A trained & experienced facilitator of workshops for senior client staff.
- Structured interviewing with senior client staff for requirements analysis, etc.
- An experienced and trained mentor and coach.
- Excellent presentation skills, to CEOs, VPs, Directors, Committees, etc.
- A natural instinct and ability to share knowledge effectively.
- Excellent search and research abilities via libraries and the Internet, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the UKs legislative and regulatory processes.
- Trained and experienced in various Change Management approaches.
Eur Ing Barry Pearson BSc(Hons) FBCS CITP CEng LRPS CPAGB
- Eur Ing - European Engineer - FEANI
- BSc (Hons) Birmingham University - Mathematical Physics
- FBCS - (Chartered) Fellow of the British Computer Society
- CITP - Chartered IT Professional
- CEng - Chartered Engineer - The Engineering Council
- LRPS - Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society
- CPAGB - Credit PAGB (Photographic Alliance of Great Britain)
"Learn the rules, then play to win"